- ST. ANDREW'S CHRISTMAS TEA - Saturday, November 25th from 2:00 - 4:00 pm - at 570 ave de Buckingham. Bake Table, Novelties, Crafts. Adults $7.00 / Children (3-12) $4 Free 2 and under.
- BAZAAR - CENTRE D'ACCEUIL - Sunday, November 26th from 10:00 am to 2:30 pm. There will be a Turkey Bingo at 1:30.
- OLV CHRISTMAS TEA - Saturday, December 2nd from 1:30 PM to 3:30
PM - Cost: $6.00 - As in the past we are asking all parishioners
to contribute something to both the Food Table and the
Kitchen. If you are not called, consider this your invitation.
There will be a raffle for two $50.00 gift certificates
from Maxi. Cost of tickets will be $2.00 for 1 ticket and $5.00 for
3 tickets. These tickets will be going on sale prior to and after each
mass in November. Draw will be done at the tea at 2:45 pm. For those
who cannot attend, but who wish to contribute towards off-setting the
tea’s expenses, please
feel free to do so by contacting the Parish Office or
putting your donations in the collection basket addressed
- HEART & SOUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT - Thursday, December 21st at 7:30 PM - Advance Ticket Prices: $10.00 per person or 2 for $15.00; Cost at door - $10.00 per person. No charge for children. Tickets are available from all members. Refreshments and desserts will be served in hall after the concert. Come and enjoy our Christmas music.
- CHRISTMAS IN CONTRAST - The Choeur Classique de l’Outaouais concert - Saturday, December 9th at 7:30 PM and Sunday, December 10th at 7:30 PM - at St. François-de-Sales Church, 799 Jacques-Cartier Street, Gatineau. Tickets: Adults: $25; students: $10; children 12 and under: free; reserved section: $30.
- LA CHANTERELLE CHRISTMAS CONCERT - Wednesday, December 13th - More information to follow.